Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Movies: A Movie Lover's Dream!

I love movies and hope to write one someday. Film school isn't in my future, so I study the best of them.

Ever try to remember a movie but can't recall the name? If so, IMDB is a cinephile's friend.

I simply plugged in Jeremy Irons and Juliet Binoche in my IMDB app and it gave me Damage, a movie I'd searched for at my local library and the single Blockbuster store still in biz--no luck at either.

from the movie: "Damaged people are dangerous because they know how to survive."

A politician becomes obsessed with his son's fiance tearing a family to shreds.
Hurt people hurt people. Nuff said.


I signed up for Netflix's free month trial after being bombarded by its popup for the past week and it was available as an instant download.

Well, it was actually even  better than I recalled. The pivotal scene is crazy intense.

In spite of the company losing money by separating the instant download from the snail mail DVD divisions, on balance, I find Netflix is a good value.

And for a month's free trial it's worth a try. Just remember to cancel the sub so you aren't billed at month's end if you decide it's not for you.

Happy viewing.

$$

Tip: Use your smartphone and plug in a reminder before your bill date to review whether you wish to cancel or keep your Netflix subscription.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Zoe Breedlove, I really like your blog. Your posts are short, practical, and focused on saving money. So glad you are sharing with the world! xo~*

    ReplyDelete