Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year

So I'd planned to run in the Disney marathon this year. It's in less than 30 days and I simply didn't train to prepare for it. I'm a little disappointed but not so much because I know how to fix it and be ready for the next one.


When you fail to plan you plan to fail. Cliche. But oh so true.

Looking back at old journals and calendars I see that I really did and have accomplished most of the things that I took the time to write down and follow up on.

This year I promise myself to do that to a much greater degree. I'll use my smart phone to keep me honest.

Big this year for me will be to complete the screenplay I started in August 2011 on Harriet Tubman, publish at least 10 greeting cards for distribution and finish my third gift book: "Life Is Not a Dress Rehearsal."

Accountability is key...so I'm counting on you to keep me honest. Check back with me quarterly to check my progress and I'll do the same for you if you make yourself available.

Let's get it done!

Happy 2012.

ZB